Conradh na Gaeilge remind Secretary of State of duty to implement Irish language act as co-guarantor of 2006 St Andrew’s Agreement in meeting at Hillsborough today
Gaeilge for all in our education system
In conjuction with our history and heritage project 'Claochlu Cultúir agus an Conradh', we are organising a bus tour around Belfast. On the 7th of December, members of the community will get the opportunity to explore the city's Gaelic history, and the things that inspired, and indeed continue to inspire, Irish speakers in today's society. With Conchúr Óg Mac Siacais as tour guide on this special trip, we will be visiting some extremely significant sites, from the Shaw's Road to the Beersbridge Road to Divis. We are really looking forward to it- join us!
The station is broadcasting on FM this week and two new studios have been opened in Cork and Galway
What’s the Story? Céard é an Scéal?
This event is finished this year and the registration is closed.
An Irish language conversation that will travel over 50,000 km
Release: Conradh na Gaeilge welcomes warmly the restoration of the Gaeltacht grant for students on State-funded Initial Teacher Education programmes.
Better late than never
Evident that neither the Irish language or the Gaeltacht were a priority again in the Government's 2020 Budget
The Government still has the opportunity to provide fairness in the revised estimates before Christmas
More Articles ...
- Release: 'Save Coláiste Lú' at Dáil Éireann TODAY!
- Irish in our education system - it's broken, let's fix it!
- Press Statement: #SEAS19
- Press Statement: ‘Save Coláiste Lú’
- Conradh na Gaeilge warmly welcomes the 5 new Gaelscoileanna announced by Minister McHugh
- Gluaiseacht – Development of the Conradh na Gaeilge Roadshow announced by Minister of State Seán Kyne
- Seachtain na Gaeilge launched at Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann
- The Minister for Education and Skills has missed an opportunity to implement a more inclusive system regarding exemptions from learning Irish
- Gaeláras Mhic Ardghail: 'Cultural Transformation and Conradh na Gaeilge'