- The availability of classes will depend on the interest expressed in each class. Therefore, it is worth noting that some of the classes advertised on the site may be subject to cancellation or change. In the case of cancellation or that any changes made do not suit, a full refund will be issued.
- Each course term last for 10 consecutive weeks (with exception of the August Intensive Course). In the case that a class must be cancelled due to extenuating circumstances, every effort will be made to provide an extra class at the end of the term.
- Subject to class spaces, anyone who wishes to change their class level at the start of the course will be accomodated to the best of our ability. It will not be possible to change class from week 3 onwards.
- To get the best possible outcome from your learning, it is advised that you also practice during the week between classes. Many learning resources will be introduced through our e-newsletter.
- It is necessary to pay the course fee in full before commencing the course. A refund can be issued in the event that your booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the start date of the course.
- It is expected that every student will make every effort to attend as many of their classes as possible. In the event that you are unable to attend for some reason, we would be grateful to be notified of your absence as soon as possible. You may contact
- In the event that you cannot continue with the course for some reason, the number of remaining classes can be transferred to the next course term or a partial refund will be issued. No refunds will be issue for classes unattended without first receiving excuse of absence.
- We would be very grateful that any of your concerns about the course be raised with us as soon as possible during the term. Every effort will be made to address the concerns swiftly and effectively.